The Warwick Gnome i bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome i amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals. The Warwick Gnome i offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC or compatible mobile device to record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins. The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome i for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
-Power Output: 200 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 130 Watts @ 8 Ohms
-Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
-Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2"
-Weight: 2 lbs
- ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head with USB interface
- solid-state design, class D amplifier circuitry
- USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required
- supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
- 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output for silent practice
- post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- more than 10 Mohms input impedance provides maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- Ground Lift switch
- 1/4" headphone output
- Balanced XLR DI out